Sunday, January 7, 2007

Angel...!!!!

When I heard your voice
from a distance behind
i knew you were special
from that moment in my mind!!!

As we met for the first time
i knew i had found atlast
for which man has travelled
for ages, wide and far
crossed oceans and seas

I have found someone for which
people live their entire life in hope..
and its you
you my friend, my little angel..

As you entered my life
i forgot my pains
you enlighten me with your wisdom
and showed me the ways

and as i followed the path
with you by my side
i realised what life is truly all about..

I know you have to go
My journey is not complete
But i understand you have to go
To enlighten someone else
life same way as mine..

Before you leave me to continue on your journey
I can only hope
you will remember me for times to come
and i know you will

cause your are my little angel!!!
my little angel!!!
my little angel!!!

1 comment:

Dr. Riddhi said...

whoever she is ...even if she is nobody...she will love reading this...